Friday, August 10, 2012

So many hats it hurts

It's official.  I've become obsessed with stash-busting hats.  I finished two more modified NFL Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie by Hermione J. Schwartz.  #6 in Cascade 220 (White & Tutu) and SameKnitDifferentDye's Gaia Organic Worsted in Thankful:


And #7 in Knit Picks Swish DK (Marble Heather), Wool of the Andes (Avocado) and SeeJayneKnitYarns Handpainted Superwash Merino Worsted in Blue Agate Beauty:



Hat #8 barely counts, but I'll take it.  It's a simple stockinette baby hat with garter stitch brim knit with My Friend London London's Handspun in Gracie.  A special shout-out to anatomyofaskirt for my model; he is by far my favorite knitting tool carrier.  So cute!


#9 in on the needles.  I should have it completed by tomorrow.  I can't believe this hatsanity will be over in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment