Monday, May 20, 2013

Yarn Shout Out!


I knit with a lot of yarns.  Obviously.  I've seen my share of the good, the bad, and the sheddy.  This blog and my quest to know all I can about fibers had made me a bit of a one hit wonder when it comes to brands/producers/spinners/dyers/etc.  What all this boils down to is that it takes a pretty spectacular yarn to keep me coming back for more.  Want to know about what might be my biggest singular knitting addiction?  Here we go...


I am obsessed with The Plucky Knitter yarn.  I feel like you could go so far as to call me a devotee.  I've made over two dozen projects with her yarn and purchased just as many skeins.  I can't help myself.  The yarn is high quality, soft, lustrous, and springy as all get out.  But what really turns my crank is the color!  OH MY SWEET MERCIFUL HEAVENS, THE COLORS!  They have to be seen to be believed.


You can find The Plucky Knitter on Ravelry, Facebook, Flickr, and Etsy.  Make sure to sign up for her mailing list- the shop/store updates are sporadic (and she sells out every time) and that's the best way to be in the know. Whatever you do, just find her.  And buy yourself a skein of something wonderful.  You can thank me later.







No comments:

Post a Comment